Thursday, October 16, 2014

The past month!

The beginning of fall. Aaaaaahhhhh. (With a refreshing sigh, not a panicking scream.) I love fall. It's my favorite season. I wasn't quite ready for it this year b/c summer went so fast, but the cool, crisp mornings snapped me into it. It's been a busy month. But isn't it always?! I feel like I say that each month. Maybe I need to do something about that. Anyway, here's some pictures. Mostly of our smiley, silly, chatty, almost one-year-old!













Meeting cousin Emery for the first time!




417 Magazine's Indulge















Practicing for her birthday by helping Mammy open her birthday present!


1 comment:

  1. Her standing in that little track suit is the cutest...Oh and the leg warmers...love!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...