Sunday, June 22, 2014

St. Louie || Part two

As I mentioned in my previous post we, along with some friends and family, went to St. Louis to celebrate my 30th birthday. We had such a great time! Here are some of our photos, but you can see the rest of them here.

Kari also has some additional photos over at her blog!













First time in a pool!!




Aidan getting all warm in the hot tub and then jumping into the pool!




Headed to the zoo!

And asleep at the zoo, tehe :)











Riding the carousel for the first time!



At Ballpark Village before the Cardinals game

It was so loud, I can't believe she slept through all that craziness



Rocking daddy's vintage Cardinal tee


"Take me out to the ball game..."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...