Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Week 12 | Elliot

Today marks 12 weeks. That also means I have the bittersweet day of returning to work ahead of me. Luckily we've done a few test runs at the sitter's house so I'm hoping it won't be too emotional. If I just think about it I could cry so I'm going to focus on not crying and maybe I won't! I know Elliot is in good hands and I'm so thankful I have a job I love to return to. I knew this day was coming and I just feel so blessed to have had as much time home with Elliot as I did.




Which shoes? Sometimes we just have to try on to decide. 

Tim and I went to 417 Magazine Whiskey Fest, as guests! No job for me since I was still on maternity leave!



We may have snuggled a little on our last day home!

Elliot has thankfully gotten the hang if eating from a bottle. This was the biggest issue stressing me out about leaving her at daycare. So so glad that isn't an issue and I know she'll be able to eat with no stress. 






First day of "school" pics!!



I this God rewarded me with this amazing sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...