Sunday, December 29, 2013

Elliot's First Christmas!

What a joyous time of year. When I found out I was pregnant I couldn't wait for the holidays to arrive. I knew I'd be on maternity and I could spend my time snuggling with my new baby with the twinkling Christmas lights and fire going. It sounded magical and let me tell you, it has been! And crazy bonus is that it snowed a lot so we got to stay inside and cozy and watch the white stuff fall. So I was very excited for Christmas Day to be here. Unfortunately little miss had a pretty rough day, is she was awake she was really fussy so she spent the day sleeping. We still made some fun memories but I'm glad my girl was feeling back to the normal the next day and it was nothing major.
Annual self-timer family pic :)








Elliot with some of her pressies :) She likes her new bunny sleeping bag, we put her on it and it calmed her down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...