Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Lost and Found Game Day

This Saturday marked the second annual Lost and Found Game Day event. Lost and Found is a grief counciling center that helped Logan and Dave (and Lucy) after Stella passed away. Her, Kari, John and Trina are all on the Young Ambassadors Board and the committee to plan this fun event. Basically everyone just gets together to watch the MIZZOU game. We played Vanderbuilt this year and won! Speaking of winning, I won two raffle prizes. Both signed memorabilia. One was a card signed by DGB, not GDB as I originally told Tim :) and the other was a small helmet signed by mutiple guys. As you can tell they didn't mean a whole lot to me and Kari's dad loved the helmet so I passed me prize on to him. Toward the end of the game so many people has left and left their raffle tickets with us we knew we were bound to win again and we never did! 






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your support and "donating" your winnings to my very thankful Father!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you be any cuter? Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...