Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Last events until baby time!

From Thursday to Saturday I had three big events to tackle, and I survived! Now it's just finalizing maternity leave training at work and getting ready for Elliot! It's officially October. She'll be here THIS month! Eek!

Thursday I had 417 Magazine's Indulge event at Hickory Hills Country Club. Thanks to my mom and MIL for supporting me by attending!



Saturday was the third annual Appelquist Foundation Golf Classic AND the Foundation for Springfield Public Schools Sip and Shop Brunch which kicked off 417's Boutique Week.        





2 comments:

  1. you are looking amazing momma! Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I know, Zumba dinners are the best!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...