Thursday, September 19, 2013

Moving in my belly

Elliot kicks and moves ALL OF THE TIME. This honestly has been my favorite part about pregnancy. It is so comforting, and it is so strange how not strange it is. Before I was pregnant I couldn't imagine what it would feel like and how odd it must be to have a little person inside of me. I was a little worried it might creep me out, but it doesn't. It is such an amazing feeling and I can tell we already have such a strong connection. She responds when I push on her and talk to her, you will see in the video! So I finally was able to capture some of her crazy movements, watch and see. It's wild!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE 100 MILLION TIMES!! Best feeling in the entire world :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, that is crazy!!!!!! And so amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...