Saturday, August 10, 2013

We have a name, we found her "E"

Ever since we started planning the nursery I knew I wanted a really cool vintage letter above the changing table. Months ago the little gallery was ready and wait for little missy to have a name so the search could begin. We'd been looking for an E casually since Elliot was really the only name on the list, but once it was official buying one was on the top of my list. I found a handful but there was one on Etsy that I loved and was the perfect size for the spot I had planned! So, I bought it. When it arrived at my office everyone got a big kick out of the box bc earlier in my pregnancy I was really into Laffy Taffy. They asked if the big box at SAMs just wasn't cutting it anymore :) Anyway, it took me all of one day to hang it up! I couldn't wait!




1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Looks adorable just like I know she will be :)
    hugs,
    Auntie Kari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...