Friday, August 23, 2013

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice {Baby Shower}

What better way to celebrate 31 weeks than with an awesome baby shower thrown by my co-workers. Logan hosted at her house with help from Nicole and Lauren. The "sugar" was an ice cream bar (which I had seconds of) and the "spice" was a nacho bar, which is SO perfect b/c that is my fave food :) Everyone brought a book and I didn't get a single duplicate! Going into this shower I only had about three books, I was so excited to get so many. Can't wait to read to miss Elliot once she arrives–I LOVED being read to when I was little. I can't list all of the awesome things I got because there were so many, but thank you thank you thank you to all of my awesome co-workers. I am so lucky to work at a place where we support and celebrate each other! I definitely felt the love today.

















Logan kept track of funny things I was saying and read them aloud at the end of the shower. They were things I said during the shower that I said on the night of conception. The best was "I'm hot. I'm sweaty. I'm red. I'm hot." Her reading them made me hot and red all over again :)

Me with my hostesses, Logan, Nicole and Lauren


You can really see the bump in this one :)


1 comment:

  1. so precious! it's definitely shower time for you & Sweet E! Looking forward to celebrating with you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...