Monday, July 15, 2013

Memorial Day 2013

Memorial Day marked the maiden voyage for us and our new camper. To say Tim was excited was a understatement! We had an awesome weekend with the family and the camper was perfect. We loved it. Here is the weekend in review via pictures.


And we're off!


Our view

All set up for the first time!



Our campsite

First breakfast at our camper table

Another shot of our view, right on the water

A little...well big...day of fishing!








Friday of Memorial Day was my 29th birthday so Ron made my favorite Dump Cake. Yum! Tim made me fajitas too, but somehow I didn't get a picture of those.



I headed back to Springfield on Saturday evening to celebrated my girlfriend Liz who was getting married. It was such an awesome wedding, no detail was overlooked. They even closed down Commercial Street to get the dance party started. Amazing!





A little chilly lake time on Sunday.



Warming up with Uncle T








18 weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...