Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Logan turns 30

Logan, one of my best friends from high school, turned 30 so we threw him a little party! It was supposed to be a surprise but the surprise ended up getting ruined. Wah wahhh. Regardless, we had a nice backyard barbeque to celebrate his birthday. I didn't take a ton of pics, but I got a few!
The Henderson's/Co-Party Throwers

Mr. Townes Hutchens

I can't take credit for baking the cake, that was all Logan's Aunt, but I did get to deliver it :)




Lee snuggling with Gage


Logan's step dad Nelson and Lee's dad Gary

The Francis Family

Logan, Tim and Eric

Logan's aunt, uncle, cousins and brother (with some significant others)

Me, Lee, Logan, Gage and Katie


Lee with her family

Logan hanging with Gage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...