Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Nursery Planning

Now that we know it is a girl the nursery planning is in full force! I knew that I wanted to do black, white and green but my vision is coming together. However, I was afraid that finding the perfect green would be hard...


But this weekend in KC I saw a pillow that was just what I was looking for. I snapped a picture of it for reference.

I used that when narrowing our colors. We are planning to do the walls in the lighter grey and use the green for the accents. The darker (smaller) green pictured matches the pillow a little better in person, but it seems a little dark in the room so I think we are leaning toward the lighter (bigger swatch) for the green. There will be "something green" on each side or wall of the room. A few of those things are: above the changing table will be a large frame, the end table by the glider, the curtain rod holding the black and white curtains and the knobs on the dresser. Potentially the frame around the map above the crib too, but we aren't sure about that. 

I've pinned a lot of things to Pinterest. Here is a screen shot of some of them, but click here to check them all out!


 And for fun here is a pic of me in a similar "green" color :) 21 weeks!!





3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Little Miss will have such a beautiful room I have no doubt! Maybe we should nickname her Emmi for Emerald :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great colors! I can't wait to see how the nursery turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors scheme! I can't wait to see this all come together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...