Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

The tradition of a joint brunch at our house continues! And Chris has been dubbed the "waffle-maker" for all time. Tim and I are both so lucky to have great mammas in our lives, they've great to us as moms and as mother-in-laws as our families have combined. We love getting to celebrate them! This year I even got a few pressies since I am a mommy-to-be! A new hanging plant from Tim, a potted plant from my mom and day and a hydrangea (which we've already planted) from Tim's family.


The "moms"




The cooks
16 weeks

Nothing better to end the day on than a little Andy's :)


4 comments:

  1. you look so adorable! Happy Mom's Day darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Will I be seeing your face anytime soon?? I hope so!!

      Delete
  2. So adorable. You have some major baby bumpage going on in that family photo, I love it!!!! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kari! Definite bump action going on! It totally made me smile from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...