Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dierks and Miranda

Man, did I score! Trina's cousin's BFF is the manager for Dierks Bentley. He was recently in town and the day of the concert he (the manager) contacted Trina's cousin and asked why her family hadn't hit him up for tickets yet. He proceeded to tell her there were four at will call under their name. One of Trina's sisters couldn't attend so I scored the fourth ticket! It was a long night b/c I had Live Well Fitness Fest & Expo the next day, but it was totally worth it! We were in the "standing" area right by the stage. I'd say I was maybe 15-20 feet from the stage. Awesome!! Dierks was the opener and Miranda Lambert was the headliner–both put on a great show.








1 comment:

  1. What a fun concert!!!!! So glad you got to go!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...