Monday, April 29, 2013

Baby Shower for Amanda and Aleah

I've had the joy of getting to know Amanda Brooker over the past 7-8 years. She married Adam, who graduated high school with Tim. When we first started getting together it didn't take us long to figure out we actually live less than 5 miles from each other, crazy! This weekend I threw her a baby shower for her little miss Aleah Grace. Friends and family gathered at my house and "sprinkled" her with goodies. Amanda is due in less than three weeks, we should be meeting "Allie" soon :) (PS the spelling is "Allie" is still TBD.)


Tortilla roll-ups and cheese ball courtesy of Trina


Amazing cupcakes by my MIL

Yummy fruit salad from my madre


Frosted Animal Cracker Truffles (See recipe here)

Veggie tray from Amanda's mom

Diaper cake by me :)



Amanda and her mom Merrie

Lisa, Amanda and Marta (all of our husbands graduated together, and we are all pregnant!)







Amanda's mom, Amanda and Adam's mom

Girlfriends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...