1. Stain the fence
3. New carpet in the whole house
6. Potentially dog proof the backyard...
7. Deep clean the blinds at least once
11. Start a garden!
Here we go with 2013's list:
1. Power-wash and Thompson water seal the fence
2. Deep clean the blinds at least once
3. Landscape the front yard. I'd still love to add some more color! We put a rose bush in last year, but I would like to pull out the two cedars on the outside edges of the house and replace them with something new, with you guessed it, color!
5. Landscape beside our fence in the backyard and plant something to block the neighbors.
6. Purchase or build a bookshelf for the office.