- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (3 cups = about 12 oz)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz each) red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack blend cheese, divided
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Serve immediately.
THINGS WE LEARNED/CHANGED1. We used flour tortillas instead of corn b/c we don't like corn tortillas
2. We also added in onion and pinto beans. Tim liked it that way, I think I'd prefer it without.
Original recipe from Ro-tel.com