Sunday, December 16, 2012

What I'm feeling while we are waiting

An impending date is approaching that I am dreading. January 1. Our due date. I said after the miscarriage and I quote, "If I'm not pregnant by the time our due date rolls around I might be seriously depressed." And here we are. This month is our last chance before I will see how I'll feel. We should know by then if we are pregnant or not, but don't blame us if we don't share on here that soon. I honestly thought by this time we would be on our way to being parents. And like I said, maybe we are, but it is a mix bag of emotions right now. I don't want to get my hopes up, because what if we aren't. But I don't want to think about not being pregnant because then I will have to face January 1and not be pregnant, and that worries me. I'm also a little scared that if I am pregnant what if I don't get excited because I'm scared about what will happen? Will I ever be able to accept and be excited? I guess every pregnant woman has those same fears, so it isn't out of the ordinary. The countdown is upon us. In less than two week we'll know. So we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine how you are feeling and I hope you get to be excited again, I pray that everyday! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even begin to know what this waiting feels like...but I will pray for strength for you and Tim, and also pray really really really hard that this all works! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...