Monday, December 17, 2012

Key Hook

On the way into our house from the garage we have a key hook. You know, a hook for your keys. So what goes on this said hook? Well keys of course. Does Tim believe in the key hook? Not really. So that leaves him searching for his keys in pant pockets at least once a week. This morning was the best. He yells, "woman where are my keys!" As he's stomping back into the bedroom. He always likes to blame it on me because I give him so much crap that if he would just use the hook he wouldn't have to look. Anyway, I hear the jingle jangle of his keys as he's walking. Which I say to him followed by, "are they in your pocket?" They weren't, even better. They were in his hand! We both got a good laugh out of that. I hope you do too. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...