Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Clomid Round Two

Begins today. Yes, that means I'm not pregnant. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to write this post.
I started my period over the weekend and I was pretty upset, now I am just trying to look forward. I just really thought it would work the first time. I was able to have this super optimistic outlook because I could, I didn't have a reason to think the Clomid wouldn't work. A friend of mine heard that the average time to get pregnant on Clomid is actually three months, so that made me feel better.

This month we will have the same schedule. Clomid on days 5-9. Follicle Ultrasound Scans on day 12. Trigger shot if I have mature follicles... and go.

1 comment:

  1. Here for you friend! Always thinking and praying for you and Tim! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...