Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 13 I am thankful for my pups


Nothing makes me happier. I'm not sure how we've been so lucky to have not two, but three amazing dogs as a family. When Tim and I got married he had Maddie, his husky. She was so sweet and cuddly. We told ourselves we would never be lucky enough to have another dog as great as her. Well, enter Goose. He is a bird dog, loves to run and we assumed might not be super sweet and snugly. We were wrong. He was just as snugly, if not more, than Maddie. After Maddie pass away Tim and I were devastated. We didn't realize it at the time, but Goose was pretty upset too. That was in October of 2008. In December of 2008 we welcomed sweet little Wyatt into our home. He was such a risk! I found him online. His name was "Timmy." How perfect is that?! He was at a shelter in KC and I just happen to be going there that next weekend for our annual girls shopping trip. So what did I do? Bought him on the internet and then met the lady to pick him up in the Crate and Barrel parking lot. We had no choice at that point, but I loved him instantly! So did Tim and Goose :) And as most of your know, Wyatt is definitely the most sweet and snugly of all of our dogs! He knows no stranger. You walk up to him he will most likely roll to get his belly rubbed. Those boys bring so much joy and laughter into our lives. Glad we have them to keep us company!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...