Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Days of Thanks {Day 14}

Today I am thankful for my awesome girlfriends. The ones I can cry with and laugh with. The ones that check up on me when I'm down and bring me peanut butter MnMs to get me back up. The ones that have been the best friends a girl could ask for, not only this year, but the past several. I don't know what I would do, or how I would survive, without such an awesome group. At times I can't believe that I've only known some of you (or reconnected with you) in my adult life. I got lucky with you, my friends. You know who you are. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I thank God everyday for you Megan! So glad he decided we were meant to be friends because I can't imagine my life without you. Beautiful post! Sorry if I assumed I might be one of these girlfriends :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...