Thursday, August 9, 2012

Miss Trina's Twenty Three-ah

Well, maybe flip those two numbers :) It was a small little celebration with Kari, Trina and I at Big Whiskey's on Battlefield. Some of you may know that Trina is a bit of a fanatic for Justin Bieber. The Biebs. So Kari and I treated her to a Bieber-themed birthday, consisting of his new CD, his Someday Puerfume (which I own and love actually), the Never Say Never Bieber movie on DVD and some "Minor" wine! 

We then were trying to get a cute picture of the three of us and that was just NOT WORKING. The outtakes are so entertaining though I have to share.








The one below is by far the best of them all. We call this our awkward family photo. So awkward. I look like a ten year old boy. I was crying when I looked at these pics for the first time. Hope it brightens your day :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm crying right now looking at those pics!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are priceless! I can't wait to look at these when we are all in our 60s and have a nice old lady laugh with my besties!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...