Wednesday, August 8, 2012

And the routine returns

As summer is winding down our fall routine begins again. Having a normal schedule. Getting to the gym on a regular basis. Bringing back our "New Meal of the Week" quest. Settling back into Tim not being my house husband and me having to be motivated to work around the house when I get home from work.

It's a good transition. One that I welcome each fall season. To get us prepared last night Tim and I were on a mission to find some new workout kicks and we were both successful! So this morning (yes, before work) we hit the gym in our new duds. Crazy the kind of motivation that gives you. My three new workout outfits helped too :)

Another transition is happening as well. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not, maybe it was a reward for our mental readiness to move on to the next step, but I also had a visit from Aunt Flow this morning. I know, TMI, but that means we have surpassed our two months of "waiting" until we could start trying for another baby.

So today starts a new journey for us in more ways than one.
Nice way to end a workout



3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys! Cheers to new beginnings and fresh starts. A positive attitudes can really do wonders. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the start of new chapter! Sending good vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!!! I do love a fresh start and I have a feeling this start is going to be better than ever!

    Perhaps I should go and buy myself some new kicks to help motivate this girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...