Monday, July 2, 2012

Julie and Adam's Wedding Weekend

Juile is Tim's cousin and this weekend she married Adam during a sweet ceremony at Central Christian Church where her and Adam grew up going to church together. It wasn't until later in life that they began their journey as more than friends. We got to witness them "take the plunge" and begin their life as husband and wife. We were happy to be there to celebrate and dance the night away!

Me and Julie at her Bachelorette Bash on Thursday
Easton's in town on Friday
I got a haircut on Saturday :)
Rylan (with Papa) looking for the girls in pretty dresses at the wedding
Married!
Nanny and Terri at the reception
Julie and Adam danced to Jason Mraz I Won't Give Up. The lyrics are so beautiful and so perfect for a first wedding dance. Here are a few of the best versus:

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up


Trying to get a cute picture and then.. PHOTO BOMB
Hanging out on Sunday
Tim snuggling with  his boys. Easton...

Then Goose




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...