Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hauling the boat no-more

Tim's parents have an awesome deck boat that we get to enjoy during the summers. They normally drive it back and forth from Springfield so it probably doesn't get used as much as it could though. They decided this year to purchase (or rent, I guess) a wet slip at Pomme de Terre Lake. The marina where the slip is is right by the Nemo Landing Campground where they spend every holiday. It is about an hour north of Springfield and will be so nice and convenient. Tim said he might even feel comfortable enough taking the boat on his own if he doesn't have to pull it an hour and back it in down the ramp. Yay for summertime!
Now it just needs to boat!


1 comment:

  1. Hiiiii Meg!!! I accidentally found your blog through Janelle's so I thought I'd peek in & say hi :) I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...