Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pitter Pat

Oh where to begin. I survived! I survived but it has taken me weeks to write this blog. As I've previously mentioned I was the race director (doesn't that sound so fancy?!) of the Junior League Pitter Pat 5K/10K and 1-Mile Fun Run. It was March 31 and was a great success! We had 643 runners (we only had 566 in 2011) and raised more than $20,000 for the projects of the Junior League of Springfield, including it's signature project Isabel's House, the crisis nursery of the Ozarks.

I had a lot of friends and family come out to support me! I snapped a few photos but we had a photographer there taking photos too. To see all of the event photos click here.

Registration is all set up and ready for racers!


And they're off!


Josey (and Kingston) with her mom and sister
My in-laws and parents walking their first 5K!!


The fam after the race
Me and Alison. I would not have survived without this lady. We are celebrating with a green beer!!
A few other girlfriends, Liz and Sarah

The race ended inside the O'Reilly Family Event Center on Drury's Campus
Dad snuck out before the awards ceremony but it turned out he got third place in his age division. Go Dad!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...