Sunday, April 29, 2012

Johnson Family Easter 2012

Terri A little birdie reminded me yesterday I hadn't posted a blog about Easter yet. I had borrowed my dad's sweet new camera and had taken a lot of great photos of Rylan and the family. I've had them on my computer the whole time, I am just so used to all of the photos I post being on my phone that I totally forgot about them. Well here they are, all 183 of them :) Well to see all 183 of the photos click here. Below are just a few from the holiday.
Rylan got a new coloring book from Uncle T and Aunt Megan



Complete with stickers


Now that's a fine photo





Rylan is being a little shy

And doesn't want anyone (especially my dad) to get her toes



My mom and dad, Casey's grandma and her husband Bruce, Tim, Kristin, Rylan, Casey, Me, Nanny, Ron and Terri

The boys hiding the eggs

Real sneaky




Rylan knows what's up. She went straight for the first egg and didn't stop









I just love this one even though it is a bit blurry



She figured out there was candy inside




She had an audience for sure







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...