Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tuesdays with Sawyer

On Friday :) This week Tuesday just didn't work for Kari and I b/c we both had appointments so we got together on Friday night instead. Tim had his first baseball game, but it was in Marshfield and John had a friend's birthday party so Kari and I took advantage of our free Friday night. When I got over Kari was snuggling with Sawyer in the nursery then I took over :) I got to change his diaper and give him a bottle where he then fell asleep. Kari and I snuck in a bit of dinner then loaded Sawyer up and went to Andy's for some dessert. Trina was on her way to dinner close by so she popped over to for a quick chat. Kari and I started toward the line and realized how busy it was. Sawyer isn't supposed to be in public yet b/c he was born during flu season and he can't get sick. We paused for just a minuted to decide if it was okay to take him up to the window. We decided it would be okay if we just draped a blankie over the stroller so germs would get in. We sat in the back of Kari's jeep and ate our dessert then headed back b/c we thought little man might be ready for dinner soon. It was about 8:30 p.m. and he could eat as early as 8:40 p.m. When we got back to Kari's Sawyer was still sound asleep so we just kept him in his car seat. When I left at 9:40 p.m. he was still asleep! Kari text me at 10:40 p.m. and said "I just woke up, but I'm not crying." We figured he would wake up screaming and be ready to eat! What a trooper!



Trip to Andy's. Look John, no germs!

I just woke up, but I'm not crying.


1 comment:

  1. babies + besties + ice cream = perfect friday night. Love our dates!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...