Monday, March 19, 2012

Kelly Clarkson Concert

Concerts make for such great girls nights! Ashley, Trina, me, Kristina and her friend Beth all made a night of it. We met at Cielito Lindo for dinner and enjoyed margs, cheese dip, dinner, bad service which then resulted in free margs and a tequila shot. We weren't in a hurry so it wasn't a big deal, but hey, I don't mind free things :)

Matt Nathanson opened the show. He has a few hits on the radio, even though those were the only songs I knew,  he was good! I'd say I'm a fan for sure.

Between Matt and Kelly Clarkson it seemed like it took for-e-ver, 30-45 minutes at least. During that time we got lucky b/c Kristina and Beth ran into a friend of theirs and he gave us wristbands to go down on the floor. Our seats to begin with weren't bad at all, but we ended up on the floor within 10 yards of the stage! Once Kelly got onstage she made up for the wait b/c she played for quite a while and for me it was great because she played all of the songs I knew. She intermixed songs off her new album that I didn't know, but she played all of her popular stuff too, which made it really fun! That last two songs the whole crowd was jumping and my quads were burning. I was totally sore the next day. Seriously. I. am. out. of. shape.

Matt Nathanson


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...