Friday, February 3, 2012

Chick Flicks

I love 'em. Totally do. I always want the predictable outcome to occur, but I'm easily swayed when there is a twist and I have to all of the sudden adjust to a new relationship. I saw a trailer for a new movie today called The Vow. I honestly can't wait to see it. I haven't seen a preview (since Bridesmaids) where I couldn't get to the theater fast enough.



Why this movie probably doesn't deserve a blog post devoted to it alone, the concept is so real. Not that amnesia happens to everyone, but that fighting for love is. Whether the reason to fight comes in a strained relationship. The introduction of kids into the mix. Stress at work. Alzheimer's or disease. The concept of fighting for your relationship in a day-to-day manner is all around us. So many relationships fail each day because the people in the relationship aren't willing to put in the work to make it work. I bet if each of us acted like we were courting our mate everyday there might be less fighting for the relationship and more enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...