Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Years Eve 2011 (or is considered 2012?)

I never really know... The one that was last week!!

We started off the evening at Jenna and Tanner Rust's house with some snacks, drinks and great company. Tim and I then headed to Touch (thanks for the ride Tanner) to meet up with Kari and John, Trina, Chris and Ashley and lot's of other friends. It was a blast but I am glad I brought my own party hat (thanks Jenna) b/c Touch didn't have any. So odd since it was NYE. All-in-all it was a great night! Thanks Dad for the ride home! Do you see a theme of the night? Everyone supplying things for me.. hats, rides. All I can say is I might have had a little too much run. I celebrated my first day of 2012 relaxing on the couch!
Tanner, Thomas and Tim (college buddies)

The wives, Josey, Jenna and me

Tanner and Jenna little man Easton wishing you a Happy New Year!

On to Touch...

Ashley, me, Kari, Trina and Jammi


Hamlet's first NYE!

Looking good, only 8 weeks to go (at the time of this pic)

I think you can do better....

There is it.
Kari and John

Auntie Megan showing Hamlet some love. And for those of you that don't know, Hamlet is a nickname,

Ringing in the New Year with some of my favorite ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...