2 cans refrigerated pizza crust
1 cup sliced and chopped pepperoni
1 cup shredded cheese (we used Mexican blend)
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
Ragu® Sweet Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425
- Dust a large cutting board or piece of wax paper with flour and roll out each pizza crust.
- Season each crust with garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Top with cheese and meat
- Starting with a short end, roll crust into a tight log
- Slice into 1″ sections
- Place on lightly greased pan and bake for 10-12 mins.
- Serve with Ragu® Sweet Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce for dipping
- Or put some on top of some of the rolls like we did
1. We wish it would have given us an amount of garlic sauce to use, b/c we used WAY to much.
2. If there are only two of you, one pizza crust will be plenty
Recipe courtesy tidymom.net