Thursday, January 5, 2012

Home To-do List 2012

If you know me, you know I love lists! Sometimes I'm not that motivated at home, I think maybe it's b/c I am always so on at work. Well, I try to be at least. So sometimes when I'm at home I just want to be flat out lazy. But if there is a list that I can cross things off of, then I get motivated! So this year we are going to put together a "Home To-do List." It will help keep us accountable of our goals and help us get some things done! (And not get a crazy hair and decide to put in another pool or something.) Then this time next year we can look back and see what we've accomplished. So here goes, in no particular order.
1. Stain the fence
2. Stain the deck
3. New carpet in the whole house
4. Re-do the office (new desk, new filing cabinet, book shelf, rug maybe, curtains, lounge chair)
5. Have a garage sale. This past summer we thought we would have a garage sale too. We packed a ton of things into the attic, so we are pretty ready to go for a sale we just need to set a date.
6. Potentially dog proof the backyard...
7. Deep clean the blinds at least once
8. Overseed and fertilize the front and back yard
9. Landscape around the pool and deck
10. Landscape the front yard. I'd love to add some more color! Maybe take out a bush or two and extend the mulch area around the sidewalk.
11. Start a garden!

We may or may not be asking some of you for help :) Thanks in advance, we love you! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You know we are always down to help. Your Pool project was fun, our nursery project was fun...so bring on another fun project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...