Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Little Bowling Fun

I can't remember the last time we went bowling, but I have a secret love for it. I will tell on myself here. I used to be in a legit bowling league when I was little. I had my own 8-lb sparkly purple ball and everything. I haven't retained much of my skill, but I did win the first game. 140! Then somehow I came in last the second game. The best part of the game were the boys' sweet celebration skills; I was lucky enough to capture a few on video :) We haven't been back, but thought we might have to b/c Kari's little guy let her sleep ALL night after bowling! That hadn't happened in a while.





1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun night and those videos are classic! Let's definitely make another trip soon. Wonder if my belly will get in the way even more now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...