Thursday, October 6, 2011

STL Cardinals!

After Grant's wedding in STL we stayed the night and caught a STL Cardinals game with the Brookers the following day. It turned out to be amazing weather! I actually wish I would have had on less clothes. We bought bleachers seats in the outfield and they were great seats. Virtually the same price at the upper-levels behind the benches. I would definitely buy them again! The game went by really fast and was pretty un-eventful until the VERY end. In the bottom of the 9th we were tied, bases loaded and the pitcher threw a wild pitch and we made it to home! The crowd went wild! I would have gone a little more wild had I known it was the end of the game. I thought it was the top of the 9th. Oops!
We got a beer as we were walking up to the stadium. So much cheaper on the outside!
Amanda, Adam and Ashton
Our seats!
 




Ashton's first taste of cotton candy

He loved it!


Ashton taking pictures


Ashton napping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...