Friday, October 7, 2011

It's a...

Kari and John are expecting (due in February) and they are 20 weeks. Which means they get to find out the sex. Yay! Kari really wanted to tell me and Trina in person, but she knew she wouldn't be able to wait until after work to tell us, so she had decided to call us when she got out of her appointment. Little did she know we decided to come to her appointment (with the help of John) and be in the waiting room so she could tell us in person. I had my vote, and Trina had hers. Scroll to see the results :)
I've got the balloons!

Waiting to surprise Kari


Trina votes girl. I vote boy.

Kari was so surprised! We were hiding around the corner to surprise her.

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!! YAY :)

Money shot!

1 comment:

  1. I can't say it enough but John, Hamlet and me are the luckiest people in the world to have you guys as friends. You made our day so special! So glad you got to be a part of it. And ladies...hide your future daughters cause Hammy Junior will be a heartbreaker!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...