Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July 2011

For the first time since I have been a part of the Johnson clan we weren't at Ron and Terri's for the 4th. The big James River, I Love America Celebration is always within watching distance from their house, so we would BBQ, play games, east homemade ice cream and watch some fireworks. This year we did just about the same, but the "games" including lounging by the pool, and the fireworks came courtesy of The Brooker's and ALL of our neighbors, which we could see from our back deck. There was quite the show! I think it might be a tradition we carry on for the next few years.

The boys and their "pool snacks"






Grilling out the steak and chicken for our Taco Bar!

Me and Ashton


Mary, me and my special husband Tim :)

Amanda and Ashton starting off the firework show

This picture totally makes me laugh!



SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, who's in that smoke?!

Oh, a couple of bada**es, that's who!

So appropriate they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...