Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Celebrations 2011

Saturday I got to hide eggs for Aidan and watch him run around my parents house trying to find them. I had a little vindication this year b/c in the past Tim has always gotten on to me for hiding them to hard. He'd say, "he's only 3, he can't reach that high!" or "he's not going to see that green egg buried in that gree plant, he's only 4." Well people, he is now 6 and my mom told me not to make them too easy, so there! He found them all, but one, the first go around. I'd say me and mom did pretty good :) 

Then on Sunday (and little on Saturday too) I got to hang out with the in-laws + Kristin, Casey and Rylan. Tim killed a turkey, YAY! So we fried that up and added it to our yummy lunch. I'm pretty proud of him! It is the first turkey he has killed since we have been together, way to go babe! There was obviously Easter basket opening from Rylan and all around laughter throughout the day. 

Some favs and then a slideshow again. I hope you guys are liking the slideshows, if it is annoying someone please tell me!








Cutting up the kill!





Trying it out, breaded is definitely better.

The boys got up at 3:45 AM! So they were ready for a nap :)

Toys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...