Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weekend in Branson

Tim and I had a free night stay at the Keeter Center so we decided to make a day out of it. Chris and Ashley met us at the outlets and we shopped, then went to Cantina Laredo for dinner (Ashley's favorite). There was about an hour wait, so we plopped down at the bar and all tried the margaritas. Here was the line-up:
Megan - Mango, Sangria/Regular Swirl, Raspberry
Ashley - Strawberry, Sangria/Reg Swirl
Tim - Strawberry, Pineapple & Coconut
Chris - Strawberry, Peach, Mango
All frozen of course!! I think my fav was the mango, which came recommended by Caitlin. Good call! I definitely didn't need that third one and ask the server for a to-go cup for my "water". She obliged and I took it to-go, even though Tim was super nervous. It took all three of us convincing him that she knew it wasn't for my water before he would let me pour the marg into the styrofoam cup.

After dinner Tim and I headed to The Keeter Center (which was about a 2 minute drive). They welcome us with fresh milk and cookies in our room! We had their brunch the next morning which was amazing; kind of expensive, but we had a free certificate for that also :) It is about $25 per person, so if you go, go hungry! It is Sunday's only from 10 a.m.—2p.m.
Strawberry round 1

Mango

Peach

Sangria Swirl

Fresh-made guacamole minus the tomato


On to the Keeter Center and our fresh milk


Our room!

We each got a snugly robe (for the night)



Had to try it out.

Look what was in the room! Is that a 417 Magazine I spy?!

View from our balcony. The building on the left is where Tim worked in college (the cafeteria)!

Looking over the balcony to the hotel lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...