Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My New Motto

A friend of mine just started a blog and the header of it reads:
A man may plot out his course, but it is the Lord who directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9

I had never heard this verse before, and I now love it. I am a planner (just as she is). I make to-do lists daily. Well technically I make a big week-long one , but still. I even add things once they are already done, just so I can cross them off! I hope this verse helps me to believe that and trust there may be a master to-do list out there that I am so unaware of. For now it will be pinned up in office so I can be reminded of it everyday :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Megan, I am the exact same way!!! I also like that scripture. I am not sure I have ever heard it worded this way, but it is so true!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...