Monday, February 28, 2011

Re-decorating Machines

So...you know how I told you painting the living room made us want to paint the guest bathroom? Then we decided to buy some new couches? Well, we (I, really) decided this weekend we should go ahead and paint the kitchen too. Which in turn meant re-decorating a little. Here is the new dining room layout + a sneak peek at the couches. They came in, but we bought a whole bunch of new decorations and are still on the hunt for a coffee table, so you can't see the living room until it is all done!! PS, we sold the old couches on Craigslist. This is some serious spring cleaning people!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving all the decorating! Isn't it fun?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ideas, my friend!!!! AND I LOVE the rearrangement of the dining room....good work, my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...